This week ARExA delivered the GreenLab Design Intent Report, for NEST+m, New York City’s only K-12 Gifted and Talented Public School. The report details the design for a computationally derived, performative structure to serve as a rooftop greenhouse and research/teaching lab. The milestone brings the team one step closer to delivering the project, an ambitious plan developed in partnership with NY Sunworks and Arup serving as consulting engineers.
- Perspectives on Better Integrating Health and Air Quality into the Sustainable Development Dialogue
- STHLMNYC: Seeking Solutions to Common Challenges
- ARE×A talks future of housing at STHLMNYC
- “Authenticity + Innovation” opening at the Center for Architecture
- Oculus Magazine speaks with ARE×A on the design process behind WeLive
- ARE×A’s ‘WeLive’ project featured in New Exhibition at the Center for Architecture
- ARE×A Spacesmith Davis Brody Bond team is Finalist in Women’s Building Competition
- ARE×A Shortlisted for Women’s Building Competition
- WeLive on Wall Street – First Images Go Public
- Happy Holidays!