The city of Keene has awarded ARExA’s KEAP proposal as the winner for its call for an integrated energy and agricultural project. The project proposes to take advantage of energy (stored in the form of gases) extracted the Keene Landfill and Transfer Station/Recycling Center facilities to power and heat an aquaponic greenhouse and research facility. The project would be a model for Net-Zero greenhouses of the future. ARExA partnered with Local Farms Project on the proposal.
- Perspectives on Better Integrating Health and Air Quality into the Sustainable Development Dialogue
- STHLMNYC: Seeking Solutions to Common Challenges
- ARE×A talks future of housing at STHLMNYC
- “Authenticity + Innovation” opening at the Center for Architecture
- Oculus Magazine speaks with ARE×A on the design process behind WeLive
- ARE×A’s ‘WeLive’ project featured in New Exhibition at the Center for Architecture
- ARE×A Spacesmith Davis Brody Bond team is Finalist in Women’s Building Competition
- ARE×A Shortlisted for Women’s Building Competition
- WeLive on Wall Street – First Images Go Public
- Happy Holidays!