This week ARExA principal Rik Ekstrom will be in Edinburgh, Scotland to host a workshop and symposium on the future of learning spaces and new design opportunities for colleges and universities at the University of Edinburgh. ARExA and partners Plastarc have teamed up to develop metrics and qualitative analysis in order to develop new design strategies for higher education.
- Perspectives on Better Integrating Health and Air Quality into the Sustainable Development Dialogue
- STHLMNYC: Seeking Solutions to Common Challenges
- ARE×A talks future of housing at STHLMNYC
- “Authenticity + Innovation” opening at the Center for Architecture
- Oculus Magazine speaks with ARE×A on the design process behind WeLive
- ARE×A’s ‘WeLive’ project featured in New Exhibition at the Center for Architecture
- ARE×A Spacesmith Davis Brody Bond team is Finalist in Women’s Building Competition
- ARE×A Shortlisted for Women’s Building Competition
- WeLive on Wall Street – First Images Go Public
- Happy Holidays!